TIPS FOR ORDERING
Our goal at Ready-Mix Phoenix Arizona is to make the delivery of Ready-Mix Concrete a smooth transaction for both of us.
Please be aware of the following guidelines as follows:
Truck(s) will arrive at the time scheduled unless unforeseen circumstances arise. A person must be present at the site in order to transport and sign the order. This is a curbside service. If no one is at the site at the determined time of delivery, a driver will wait 15 minutes after the scheduled time.
Any cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to the delivery time or a cancellation fee will be charged. We schedule 5 minutes per cubic yard per disbursement. Any time over the allotted time will be charged per minute at $2.00 per minute.
We offer FREE estimates!! CALL TODAY (480) 292-8152
Whether you’re a professional contractor or someone who likes to work on their own home, using a cement supplier like Phoenix Arizona Ready-Mix who schedules delivery to your site makes finishing a project on time easier.
- Whether you’re a professional contractor or someone who likes to work on their own home, using a cement supplier like Phoenix Ready-Mix who schedules delivery to your site makes finishing a project on time easier.
- When placing your order, there are a number of important things that you can tell our dispatchers that will make dispatching concrete more efficient, so we can ensure a timely delivery to your job site.
- Provide your job number, P.O. number (if applicable), phone number and an accurate address (including town or city) and zip code for the job site.
- Place your order at least 24 hours in advance (and no later than 3:00 PM.) For the best service we recommend placing orders 2 – 3 days ahead and confirming 24 hours in advance. For large pours (100+ yards), let dispatch know at least 3 days ahead of time.
- Request the proper mix and slump. Our dispatchers can help you determine the proper mix and slump based on the type of project you are doing and the weather conditions. They can also suggest any enhancements like fibers, calcium and non-chloride accelerators, or retarders that will aid in placement or finishing.
- Order the right amount of concrete. Use our concrete calculator to determine how much concrete you may need. Be sure to make a 10% allowance for uneven sub-grade, spillage, etc. and round up to the closest 1/2 yard. Let us know what you are pouring (flatwork, wall, slab on grade, etc.)
- All loads less than 6 cubic yards are subject to a partial short load charge.
- Don’t plan to add water at the jobsite to make higher slump concrete. We can’t and won’t guarantee the results.
- Notify us of the payment type – cash, credit card, check or PO number.
- Have directions ready, including the jobsite address, zip code and the nearest major street or intersection.
- Give us the name of the responsible person at the jobsite and his or her mobile telephone number.
- If you need to change an order, call your dispatcher at least two hours before the concrete is expected on the jobsite. Most concrete is loaded 30 to 45 minutes before it is due.
- If you need to cancel an order, please let us know at least three hours before the concrete is due.
- Stay in touch during the pour. Let your dispatcher know if there is anything hanging up the job that could affect the schedule. Let us know if pours are going to take extra time.
- If the job site is difficult to enter, or there is anything tricky about the pour, let us know in advance.
- Assign one person at the jobsite to give instructions to the drivers and to help guide them into and out of the site.
After taking the order, the dispatcher will repeat the order back and give you an order confirmation number. Please have that number ready when confirming or making any changes to that order.
Here’s the other information you can expect from the dispatcher:
- Confirmation of mix type and quantity ordered.
- Confirmation of delivery date and time (firm or will call). Price per yard.
- Expected unload time. Charges are incurred for each minute that a truck is kept over the normal unload time. You must agree to pay for that time.
Any additional charges, such as environmental fees, partial load fees, Saturday delivery, or a fuel surcharge.